Got holiday leftovers? No problem! Create a meal that everyone will love with this turkey wrap recipe.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bag (12 ounces) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup currants or raisins
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seeded and diced jalapeño pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic, from a clove or jarred
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups turkey
- 1/2 cup spreadablecream cheese
- 4 low-fat 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce leaves, romaine or leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- To make spicy cranberry sauce, place first 10 ingredients in medium saucepan. Boil 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and sauce is thickened; refrigerate.
- Cut turkey into strips.
- Spread 2 tablespoons cheese over tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge. Layer lettuce, 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and several apple slices. Add salt and pepper to taste. Repeat 3 times.
- Fold tortilla bottom and top over filling. Fold one side to center. Fold last side overlapping center and roll tight.
Do you love this recipe? Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe.
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.
You have Successfully Subscribed!