Looking for a twist on peanut butter and jam toast in the morning? These Strawberry Banana-Nut Breakfast Bruschetta will get everyone to the table on time!
Strawberry Banana-Nut Bruschetta
- 1 French baguette bread
- 1 c milk
- 1 pkg banana crème instant pudding & pie filling
- ¼ c peanut butter
- ½ c diced banana
- ½ c diced strawberries
- ½ c diced pineapple, drained
- ground cinnamon to taste
- Cut bread into slightly angled ¼" wide slices.
- Brown slices (unbuttered) on both sides under broiler.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix until lump-free. Add peanut butter mixing until well combined.
- Just before serving, mix diced fruit together.
- Spread a tablespoon of pudding mixture on each bruschetta; top with 1 tablespoon of mixed fruit.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon; serve immediately.
Recipe from Jif via Family Features
See all our breakfast recipes
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.