- 1 loaf French baguette bread
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package banana crème fat-free sugar-free instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/4 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, drained
- Ground cinnamon
- Fresh lemon juice
- Cut bread into slightly angled 1/4 wide slices.
- Brown slices on both sides under broiler. Whisk together milk and pudding mix until lump-free.
- Add peanut butter mixing until well combined. Just before serving, combine fruit.
- Spread a scant tablespoon of pudding mixture on each bruschetta; top with 1 tablespoon of mixed fruit.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon; serve immediately.
Recipe from Jif via Family Features
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.