You can keep the flavors of the holidays going with Bobby Flay’s recipe for moist and delicious “Stuffing” Crusted Turkey Cutlets. He uses leftover poultry seasoning for flavor and Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise to keep them tender and juicy.
- 2 cups panko or plain dried bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in large shallow dish; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and poultry seasoning with wire whisk in small bowl and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Season turkey, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush 1 side of each turkey cutlet with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 2 turkey cutlets, bread side down, 3 minutes or until golden brown and a crust has formed. Turn over and cook an additional 2 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Repeat with remaining oil and turkey.
someone who would like to try this recipe?
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.