This recipe is fantastic with gingersnap cookies, graham crackers or vanilla wafers. For a low calorie snack, pair with fruit. Also wonderful on bread & cut into shapes with autumn cookie cutters.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Sliced fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins or English muffins
- BEAT cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve as a dip or spread.
Very Best Baking by Nestle via Family Features