Tired of your turkey sandwich? Try ours with “secret” ingredients add a tangy sweetness and crunch.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1½ tablespoons cream cheese, low-fat whipped
- 2 ounces Boar’s Head Ovengold Roast Breast of Turkey – Skinless, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 3 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- SPREAD cream cheese evenly over both slices of bread.
- LAYER turkey on bottom slice of bread and sprinkle with chopped onions, apricots and nuts.
- TOP with remaining slice of bread.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe.
- Let’s connect! What do you do to use your leftover turkey? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Want more Thanksgiving recipes? See our recipes here, and visit our Pinterest Inspiration Board.
- See our turkey leftover recipes or Pinterest Board for Après-Thanksgiving dining.
- Check out our ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving in a meaningful way.
- See our free printables for a Gratitude Journal for kids or adults.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?