Tired of your turkey sandwich? Try ours with “secret” ingredients that add a tangy sweetness and crunch.
Apricot Turkey Sandwiches
Servings: 1 serving
Surprising flavor in a turkey sandwich.Print Recipe
- 2 slices bread
- 1½ Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 oz turkey slices
- 1 Tbsp red onion
- 3 dried apricots chopped
- Spread cream cheese evenly over both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey on bottom slice of bread and sprinkle with chopped onions and apricots.
- TOP with remaining slice of bread.
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. Recipe courtesy Boar’s Head via Family Features
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 471mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1157IU | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 3mg
Want to see more sandwich recipes?
Want to see all our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time