Tired of your turkey sandwich? Try ours with “secret” ingredients add a tangy sweetness and crunch.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1½ tablespoons cream cheese, low-fat whipped
- 2 ounces Boar’s Head Ovengold Roast Breast of Turkey – Skinless, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 3 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- SPREAD cream cheese evenly over both slices of bread.
- LAYER turkey on bottom slice of bread and sprinkle with chopped onions, apricots and nuts.
- TOP with remaining slice of bread.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe.
- Let’s connect! What do you do to use your leftover turkey? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Want more Thanksgiving recipes? See our recipes here, and visit our Pinterest Inspiration Board.
- See our turkey leftover recipes or Pinterest Board for Après-Thanksgiving dining.
- Check out our ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving in a meaningful way.
- See our free printables for a Gratitude Journal for kids or adults.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.