Traditional pork tacos recipe by by actress, designer & blogger Haylie Duff in her cookbook The Real Girl’s Cookbook.
This pork tacos recipe is courtesy of Haylie Duff.
As an author, actress, designer, celebrity blogger and mom of two, Haylie Duff knows all about juggling her family’s busy schedule on top of her own.
This is a fast & easy recipe a few simple ingredients to help you make dinner in a matter of minutes.
Tomatillo, Pineapple and Bacon Pork Tacos
- 1 Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 tsp taco seasoning blend
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 c crumbled queso fresco 4 oz
- 1 jar tomatillo salsa (salsa verde)
- Cut pork loin filet into 1-inch cubes. Bacon will fall off, but make sure to keep it.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Saute half the pork cubes and bacon bits 7-8 minutes until browned. Repeat with remaining oil, pork cubes and bacon.
- Heat grill to medium at about 400° F. Sprinkle pineapple slices with taco seasoning; grill until char marks appear, turning once. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Place tortillas on grill until warm. Top tortillas with pork loin filet cubes, pineapple, radishes, jalapeno, cilantro and queso fresco. Serve with tomatillo salsa.
Want more? See more recipes by Haylie Duff.
Haylie Duff Recipes
See more of our Haylie Duff recipe collection.
Want more? See all our sandwich recipe ideas.
Sandwiches are a comfort food, a to-go food when you’re running late, and a go-to quick meal. Here are sandwich recipe ideas for kid & adults, whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner, or somewhere in-between.
Want even more? See our new taco recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.