It’s not just the kids who love these cute turkey cupcakes – everyone will want one!
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Devil’s Food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 2 containers (1 pound each) Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy milk chocolate frosting
- 1 tube (4.25 ounces) Betty Crocker white decorating icing
- 1 tube (0.68 ounces) Betty Crocker brown decorating gel
- Candy corn
- Chocolate candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Place remaining frosting in corner of resealable freezer plastic bag. Snip off small corner of bag.
- To decorate each cupcake, pipe 1-inch mound of frosting on 1 side of cupcake to look like head of turkey. Make eyes with white decorating icing and brown decorating gel; add candy corn for beak. To make feathers, pipe frosting on opposite side to hold candy corn; place candy corn upright on frosting to look like feathers. Sprinkle chocolate candy sprinkles near head and at base of feathers. If desired, add candy corn at base of cupcake for feet. Store loosely covered.
Do you love this recipe? Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe. [mc4wp_form]
- Let’s connect! What do you do to use your leftover turkey? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Want more Thanksgiving recipes? See our recipes here, and visit our Pinterest Inspiration Board.
- See our turkey leftover recipes or Pinterest Board for Après-Thanksgiving dining.
- Check out our ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving in a meaningful way.
- See our free printables for a Gratitude Journal for kids or adults.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?