This hearty salad is a delicious way to finish off turkey leftovers.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Combine mayonnaise and salsa in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve, if desired, with your favorite salad fixings, such as chopped tomatoes, black beans, shredded cheese, sliced pitted ripe olives, sliced green onions and/or tortilla chips.