This hearty salad is a delicious way to finish off turkey leftovers.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Combine mayonnaise and salsa in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve, if desired, with your favorite salad fixings, such as chopped tomatoes, black beans, shredded cheese, sliced pitted ripe olives, sliced green onions and/or tortilla chips.
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.