Fast, easy and delicious, everyone will love this turkey leftover recipe – especially the kids.
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl.
- Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal.
- Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional mayonnaise.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Do you love this recipe? Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe. [mc4wp_form]
- Let’s connect! What do you do to use your leftover turkey? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Want more Thanksgiving recipes? See our recipes here, and visit our Pinterest Inspiration Board.
- See our turkey leftover recipes or Pinterest Board for Après-Thanksgiving dining.
- Check out our ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving in a meaningful way.
- See our free printables for a Gratitude Journal for kids or adults.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?