A nutrient-rich breakfast can set you up for success each and every day. Dairy foods like milk, cheese and yogurt are good sources of high-quality protein, which is an essential part of a healthy diet. Protein serves as the building block for cells throughout the body and may aid in managing weight by helping you feel full. A savory frittata breakfast pizza is a great way to start your day.
White Frittata Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 12 oz frozen spinach, thawed and water pressed out
- 12 eggs
- ¼ c milk
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¾ d ricotta cheese
- ½ c grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ c minced fresh basil
- ½ d shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Once garlic is fragrant, add spinach; break up to incorporate and heat.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pepper, oregano, ricotta, Parmesan and basil.
- Add egg mixture to skillet, reduce heat to low and cook 1 minute, stirring gently. Move to oven and bake 25-30 minutes, or until eggs are almost completely set.
- Carefully remove from oven and add mozzarella. Return to oven and bake until mozzarella is melted, about 5 minutes.
- May be served hot, at room temperature or cold.
Want more breakfast pizzas?
Want more breakfast recipes?
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.